Nutritional Consulting Practitioner
My life has been determined for me – regardless of the many attempts I have had to have various careers – something always brings me back to health and well-being, tied closely with education of some sort. As a child growing up, I had close family members with serious health issues that left an impression on me that forever changed my life. If that weren’t enough, when my first child was born, I was again thrust into life altering health issues with my daughter and then my son. At that time, I decided that my mission in life was to help people manage on a day to day basis with whatever health issues they may face, whether they were life threatening or a mild annoyance.
Currently, my family and I are living with Eosinophilic Disorders as well as successfully living with food allergies, anaphylaxis, and asthma. We have been for the last 10+ years and I have learned some invaluable information that I would love to share with you. I don’t want people to have to go through what I/we have because, honestly, it can really suck sometimes!
But, not everyone wants to get advice from a mom who’s been there – they want to talk with someone with credentials who also has the theoretical knowledge to provide the expertise they need. So that is why I continued my education to provide me with the theoretical knowledge to further help my clients:
- Nutritional Consulting Practitioner
- Certified Sports Nutrition Consultant
- Bachelor of Arts, double major
- Professional member of the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants (IONC) since 2010.
- Professional member of the International Association of Reiki Professionals (IARP) since 2013.
- Member of the Professional Woman International Speakers Bureau since 2014
My goals in working with clients are simple:
- My main objective when working with clients is to leave them empowered and energized about the changes they are about to make, rather than leave them scared and bewildered.
- I also want to reach out to as many people as possible, that is why I offer my services via Skype. Not everyone has a schedule that meshes with mine, nor does everyone live in my area code! But through the wonders of technology, we can still work together to get you on the right track.
- Many people are more comfortable in thier own settings, so I am willing to travel to come to you and work with you in your own home.
- Educate you so you can make informed decisions on your own, while always being here to support you.